Wednesday, April 23, 2008

…fReEdOm IsN’t FrEe

I watched a film last night for it is one of my favorite past time. It’s title is Sniper 2. I like this line uttered by the main actor, Tom Berenger, “Freedom isn’t free.” It strikes me the most. I personally like the film, too.

Friends, is it really true that freedom isn’t free? I came to think about it after I heard that line. History tells that freedom in fact, isn’t free at all. Am I right? Does that conclude it’s pretty true? Freedom from your parents also isn’t true at all cost. You have to show to them you are worth to be given one. Financial freedom, too is not easy to attain. You have to work for it. You have to see to it that you can stand financially in any circumstances.

So, let’s always work and do our best to attain freedom. Freedom at all sorts isn’t free at all. Strive hard to achieve it. Then, that’s the time you can say it’s totally free after all. Work hard and be free!

No comments: