Thursday, April 24, 2008

…FuLfiLLeD & hApPy

After I took my lunch, I was preparing myself for my siesta time ‘coz I always do this everyday, to somehow gain extra strength for my everyday battle. At least I could relax myself for about an hour or two. As I passed my living room’s table, I saw a lot of receipts jammed on top of it. It captivated my attention. I don’t want to take a nap this time. I wanna deal with this matter, I told myself.

I got all my paraphernalias for my scrapbook; my file folder, bond paper, paste and gather all my receipts on my computer table. I started pasting the receipts to the bond paper. It took me around one and a half hours. This is actually one of my interests, as you can see in my profile, collecting receipts. So I am really happy and fulfilled after finishing it. I told myself, “You’ve done a great job today!”

No comments: