Thursday, March 26, 2009

A LOVE LETTER

Everdearest,

Perhaps you will be surprised upon receiving this letter of mine. It may never come to your senses I would write you such a great love letter, but I just follow what my heart dictates. I even have a difficulty following everything it commands. It tells me a lot that it’s really backbreaking to accompany everything it tells me.

My dear, I just would like to express my deepest feelings of love for you. I want to tell you this honestly and sincerely in person, but since we are miles away, I just put it in this way. I want to convey this message with you, holding your arms and gazing you in your eyes, but the distance between us doesn’t allow. I just hope you imagine me saying all this in front of you.

Dear, I absolutely know how hard it is to handle this kind of situation, as it is also hard for me, having a long distance relationship for quite a long time. But I struggled really really hard to fight against all the trials that come my way. I perfectly know that life has a lot of tests to offer in this kind of relationship, especially for the devotion and love for each other. And after all these, it is definitely said that, “TRUE LOVE” IS BOUNDLESS AND IMMEASURABLE AND OVERCOMES ALL SORTS OF ADVERSITIES. But as a matter of fact, if it’s truly unfeigned, it would even grow stronger each time it’s struck by these troubles.

My love, our love has encountered a lot of problems for many times, and I am convinced that it is true because the longer I am away from you, the greater is my yearning to be with you again. You are my inspiration, and each day, I am looking forward to meet you in the near future. I am so excited and couldn’t wait until that time comes. I treasure any thought of you, prize any memory of you that rise from the depths of my mind and heart, and live for the day when our distance will no longer be a problem.Until that precious moment arrives, I am sending you across the miles, my tender love, my warm embrace, and my most passionate hugs and kisses. I LOVE YOU, BABY!!!



Always here,

YOUR BABY
please do visit my other sites:

No comments: