Wednesday, April 9, 2008

…sHoPpInG

Where do you usually shop? Are you a wise shopper? Do you bargain if you go shopping? Do you haggle? Why do ladies love shopping? They always want to go shopping. They are afraid to be left behind by the trend. They always want to be in. For them, as if it’s not a poise if you are not in with what is new and trendy. On the other hand, gentlemen basically dislike shopping. It’s so tiresome for them, especially going with a lady, for they take a very long time while they shop. For them, it’s a waste of time.

I went shopping this morning. I am just out of spring clothes. It’s not so cold anymore. Gone are the thick coats. It’s another season, so another set of clothing. I bought three shirts, and two trendy cross necklaces. I am kinda happy. I am excited to wear them. I just feel exhausted. It’s always my feeling whenever I go shopping.

Well, what about you, how often do you go shopping? What do you usually buy when you go shopping? Are you particular of the prices? What I can say is, be a wise shopper. Look at the quality first and foremost. They may look like awesome, but the quality is not. So be very careful. Enjoy shopping everyone.

No comments: