Wednesday, April 9, 2008

…LoBsTeR



After my tiresome day, my classes – speech training for those who are going to take part in the regional battle, I was invited by my student’s mom, who I personally know through the English corner, to eat lobster somewhere. T’was 8:50 pm then that time. I said it’s my pleasure. As we were walking towards the place, she also phoned another friend, an English teacher and at the same time, the owner of the school, a language center, too.

As we were near the lobster restaurant, the teacher was already there standing outside the restaurant. She looks familiar, I said. Only to find out, she’s the one I met last winter on the playground of her school, as I was playing snow with my senior high students. Her school is just beside ours. So we were glad to meet personally again, for we kept seeing each other ‘coz we’re just neighbors. We really had a groovy time while we were eating dumplings, luscious lobster and chestnuts. Such a wondrous moment! Thank you so much for that, I highly appreciate it. See you next time. ‘Til we meet again.

No comments: