Tuesday, April 15, 2008

…I dIeD SeVeRaL tImEs BeFoRe

Can you imagine that? Sounds incredible, right? Can somebody die and live again for several times? Since when? Is it really true? Have you heard of such stories?

Well guys, I’m talking of different thing here. It’s not what you are thinking. Whether it is true or not, whether you believe in it or not, it lies in your hand. I have nothing to do about it. It is your right to do so. I do respect you for that. But as what I have said, it’s not what I am talking about. Then, what is that? you may ask.

Friends, I am just totally amazed by the beauty of nature. Such a perfect creation! After the cold season, winter, now comes the spring. Absolutely wonderful! Everything turns green. This is what I am talking about. Perhaps you were puzzled a while back. As you can see outside, gorgeous flowers are somehow smiling at you and saying how are you, very beautiful and fresh. Everything comes to life again. They all turn green and look happy. As their leaves sway, somewhat they are saying, here we are again, we’re back to life. We’re alive again. After quite a long period of death, here we are, we survived. After few months of struggles, we proudly say, we succeeded. what a nice words from them, if they can only speak. well, they're really beautiful and green. This time, they all look fresh, green and happy. So do I.

No comments: