Tuesday, April 15, 2008

…MeLaNcHoLiC yEt FeLiCiToUs

Sounds belying, right? Have you experienced such a situation? In what way? How did it happen? They are two completely opposite from one another. Would it be possible? How?

Marked by the intense attention to the dramatical growth of my weight, I did lots of exercises every morning. I was kinda sad of having avoirdupois in the near future, ‘coz it’s in our race. My elder brother even is veritably fat at a very young age. I don’t want that to happen to me. So I must do something about it, I forced myself. I have to fight this fact as I convinced myself, I can manage the situation. I highly believe of the saying, “When there’s a will, there’s a way.” Pretty true, right?

Supervising oneself should be put in mind by all people, whether there’s development or its contrary in whatever they do. In doing so, life would be more meaningful and the world is such a wonderful place to be lived in. Everyone is so concern about everything, for everybody’s welfare. What a life if that happens!

As I monitored myself lately, after a faithful exercises every morning for almost three weeks now, I absolutely felt complete difference than before doing some exercises. When I ckecked my weight this morning, I was in truth surprised. I sharply dropped my weight. I am successful with my goal. I lost 5 kilograms in just more than two weeks. Amazingly great! Thanks to the sports complex near my flat, it somehow invites me to do exercises every morning.

So to all, there’s nothing impossible to a willing heart. No matter how difficult it may seem, but if you have the will to do it, you would truly succeed. Believe in yourself! If you won’t, who would? Trsut yourself and have faith to the One above!

No comments: