Tuesday, April 15, 2008

… tHaNkS I mEt YoU

About three weeks ago, I met a lot of out going friends in my place. I am really happy in their company. They are all good and easy going friends. I am so fortunate I met them. They are real friends. Thanks a lot for the friendship. I highly appreciate that.

Last night, we had a grand dinner together. I met another new friend, Saus, I hope I made the correct spelling, their classmate in university. They are indeed very successful in their states of life. I can barely see it in their status now in the society. They are all good speakers of English, too. They have a good command of the language. Really great at their age, ‘coz as I know, only the new generations are studying English here. They are a few of the exemption! They are veritably clever, as I observed. They are in truth fortunate and successful.

In the same way, I am very open to them. I feel I am accepted. I do belong. Thanks for that feeling. I showed one to my flat after our dinner, which is not what I used to do with some of my friends. But with them, I feel so open. I am too flattered that they like to be with me, too. He helped me solve with the water problem in my flat. I was really grateful to him. Jim, thanks a lot. We had a great chat before he went home.

To everyone, be true and be what and who you are, and you will find people to understand you. And value them as you value your life. Take care of your friends.


No comments: