Friday, April 18, 2008

…KTV – tHe rEtUrN

Right after we basked the savory food during our dinner, we proceeded immediately to the KTV right across the restaurant. So funny, we had to hide the cake and soft drink,coz it’s not aloud to bring them inside. We covered them with jackets for it not to be so obvious. Sounds funny, right? Then, we continued our enjoyment there.

Everybody tried to pick their songs and showed their hidden talents. The room was indeed full of laughter as we were singing and dancing. I couldn’t imagine myself doing it. But it’s kinda fun. We all enjoyed that time. It’s a thing I pretty like with these people is that, they are easy going. They are very friendly.

We had our songs one after the other. I also had the chance of sharing my hidden talent to them. And we all laughed. I like that place for they have lots of English songs, than that of the other night. And indeed, they also tried to sing a lot of English songs. Such a joyous moment! We were like kids singing and dancing together.

Guys, thanks for that marvelous time. I did enjoy it. My 25th birthday really was one of the most memorable one. I had such a great moment though away from family. Kinda I haven’t felt it. Thank you all for being there for me. Have a good time everyone.

No comments: