Friday, April 18, 2008

…oNe Of A kInD

My friends handed me a special, very exceptional birthday card with their signatures on it. It is bought from the US. Wendy had a business trip there and in Canada for several times before. So they gave me one.

It's my first time to receive a birthday card from other countries. Christmas cards I did. But birthday card, that was the first. It’s one of a kind experience. It’s really beautiful. It talks about friendship. This is what it says, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Special people are like flowers in the garden of life.” That’s in the front page. What it says inside is, “You always seem to go out of your own way to make other people feel special. That’s one of the things I like best in you.”

I was touched as I read it. Thank you so much everyone. It made my day so special, as well as my feelings. In addition to that, I was indeed very happy. Words may not be enough to express it. Thanks a million times.

No comments: