Friday, April 18, 2008

…nO bLoWiNg Of CaNdLeS


As we filled the room with enjoyment and laughter, we felt tired and so hot, that we even called the assistant to turn on the air conditioner. We rested from dancing. This time, it’s the instant to light the candles and slice the cake they bought for me. A grateful heart is talking to you. Thanks a lot.

Such a good-looking cake they prepared. T’was a chocolate cake. Perfectly decorated. I do appreciate all of you, guys. They lit the candles for me. The big candle opened like petals of flowers, with candles on each, such a beautiful one.

We danced around the tables as we sung HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG. We were like primary students turning around. I missed those times, acting like a kid in front of my family. I wasn’t able to blow the candles, ‘coz they were already out when we stopped dancing. I seriously sliced the cake and served them one by one. We delighted eating the cake and they, too, enjoyed putting icing on my face. T’was really a wondrous moment, worthy to be remembered.

We started singing and dancing again few minutes later. Then, we parted ways a short while after. I, in truth, was truly happy in that moment. Thanks for that feeling. I thanked all of them as we went home. Guys, you are one of a kind. Thanks for the acceptance. I do value that. Take care always and see you soon.

No comments: