Thursday, April 10, 2008

…LeT iT gO

Why is it hard to let go someone who is so dear to you? Why is it painful to do so? Why is it hard to accept it where in fact it’s a reality of life? Have you encountered some? What did you do?

Since we are just travelers here in this life, people just come and go. Others stay with you for a while, then go. Some stay for quite a long time, but eventually go. Still some stay seemly forever, yet finally they go. Others don’t even stay, they just pass by. It might be hard to accept it but let’s face it. It’s life’s reality. We have to learn to let go and move on. We can’t hold on to everything, since we are just passing by.

What should we do, then? We should always treasure and harness the time that we are still together with them. Make it remarkable at all times. Say sorry to those you wronged, thank you to those who had done great things to your life, I love you to those you truly love and care, to your family and friends. Let them feel it. It’s not too late yet. You might not have another chance to do it. Don’t be so timid, don’t be afraid to do it. Just do it. That’s why I really do. To my Mama, Papa, my only sister, my brothers, all my relatives and friends, and all those who in one way or another have been a part of my life, I say sorry, thank you and I love you all. I wish you the best. God bless us all.

No comments: