Wednesday, April 16, 2008

…tHe DaY I wAs BoRn

Ever since I got to know what’s going on around me, I never thought of experiencing this situation, celebrating one of the most special days in my life away from my loved ones. I was always around them when this day comes. We celebrate together, eat, laugh, sing and talk together on this day. Kinda sad to think about it now. But here I am, away from them. I have no choice except to accept the reality of life – we are not together always, right? I never had experience this before. Yet life must go on.

Well, now that I am away, I just wish I could make myself go back to the day I was born. I would never have felt sadness or whatever. I only thought of eating and sleeping, and be in the bosom of my mom or dad. Always being hugged, kissed and taken cared of. What a nice feeling! Yet it’s inconceivable. We always change and grow. And here I am! Proud to say I do exist and develop and grow.

Exactly 25 years ago, everybody was totally happy especially my family and all people around me, seeing a healthy baby came to witness the beauty of the world. They had a blank idea of what and who would I become in the future. They were just wishing I would live a good life and be successful in due time. Thanks for all their wishes and prayers, they are truly part of what and who I am today. I do owe you all a heartfelt thank you. I do miss you all. I love you and hope to see you all again very very soon. Thanks and have a good time. Hugs and kisses to all of you.


No comments: