Wednesday, April 16, 2008

…tHoUgHtFuL PaLs


Thanks to my sponsors! LOL. My colleagues bought me some presents. They do find time to look for one and gave me this afternoon. There’s just one present I found so peculiar. Amazing! I couldn’t imagine ‘coz I never heard of this before.

When she handed over her present, she told me that I should be careful in opening it. It’s fragile she said. So I slowly opened the gift, tore its wrapper and opened the box. I saw a glass covered with somewhat foil and there’s water inside. As I picked it up. There are two fishes in side. Pretty small. It’s totally covered. I innocently asked, “How will I feed them?” They answered, no, no need to feed them. They won’t die for four or even five months. They added, I only have to put it in a cold place. No sunshine at all.

People, thanks a lot for that. I do appreciate them. Once again, I gratefully thank you.



No comments: