Wednesday, April 16, 2008

…I dIdN’t ExPeCt

Well, as I announced to my colleagues that this day is my birthday, they were all surprised. They were shouting and blaming each other, for one has remembered but somebody said it’s not yet. So they were laughing and saying a lot of things but I couldn’t understand. They really didn’t expect that.

Someone actually asked me about it few days ago, but I didn’t answer yet. She asked whether it would be this month or on June, but somebody interrupted. Then, I wasn’t able to tell. So they were really surprised today.

They went home early in the morning. I was left alone in the office. I was a little sad. So I went home, too after few minutes. And when I came back in the afternoon, they weren’t in the office yet. Kinda strange ‘coz usually, they will arrive earlier than me. Only to find out, they bought some presents for me. I was so elated. Thanks for them. I somehow forget my loneliness and homesickness. I feel I’m at home with my friends. Thanks a lot! I cordially appreciate your efforts to comfort me. Thanks you very much.

No comments: