Wednesday, April 16, 2008

…YoU aRe CoRdIaLLY iNvItEd

As I celebrate my 25th birthday today, I am inviting everyone to celebrate with me. Join me as I blow the candles and take wishes. Wish me a happy, progressive, healthy, strong, and a long life. That I may survive through all the hurdles that may come my way.

It’s my silver birth anniversary, 25 years of existence and survival here in this battlefield, we call earth. I have fought a good fight, as St. Paul said, combating all the hassles that I met along the way. Thanks to all the people who in one way or another gave me a hand as I go on my way each day. Thanks a lot to all of you.

With this special day, come and join me in my happiness. Let’s forget our troubles. Set them aside and be free from them. For a short moment, let’s be happy and celebrate this such a special day. Let’s go to dinner together and KTV afterwards. Let’s have fun this day. Let’s be happy! Thanks a lot.



No comments: