Tuesday, April 8, 2008

…mOrNiNg ExErCiSeS


Exercises are important to our bodies. Do you agree? Do we really need to exercise? Why? If so, do you do exercises regularly? What kind of exercise do you often do? How often do you do it? Do you go to a fitness gym? How often? What time do you often do your exercises? Have you seen an effect on your frequent exercise? Are these good only for adult people, especially fat people? Who should do exercises?

Scientifically speaking, exercise is a process whereby the body performs work of a demanding nature, in accordance with muscle and joint function, in a clinically controlled environment, with the constraints of safety, meaningfully loading the muscular structures to inroad their strength levels to stimulate a growth mechanism within a minimum time.

Lately, I discovered that my weight increased dramatically. I was shocked as I checked it. I could hardly believe. I also easily get tired as I observed. It’s somewhat a sign that I indeed get fatter and fatter. I don’t want it to happen. Actually, I stopped doing some exercises during winter season ‘coz it’s bloody cold outside. I guess it’s the reason why I gained weight sharply. Since it’s not that cold now, I’m starting to do some exercises early every morning. I jog for around five to seven rounds in an oval near my flat, a sports complex. Then walk around it for two rounds to come down. Afterwards, I do around 30 to 50 set ups, around 20 push ups and weight lifting. I’m hoping I would deliberately lessen my weight, for I don’t want to be fat, ‘coz it’s in our race. We are a family of fat people.

Now, I’m getting healthier as I monitor myself. I feel so light everyday, energetic and happier. I guess these are the products of my exercises. I don’t get tired easily now. I felt like I look younger these days, fitter and fresher than ever. Many even are saying I’m blooming. Am I? They even added whether I’m in love. I always am.

Friends, exercises are significant to our lives. I just hope you are doing some. We need them even if we feel we are strong, young and slim. We still have to do some exercises to maintain them. Learn from me and stay healthy. That’s how life should be, to enjoy it fully.

No comments: