Thursday, April 17, 2008

…bLoW tHe CaNdLeS



As we savored the luscious food, some also enjoyed singing at the same time. I felt like I was at home, doing the same thing the moment we have a celebration like this. Homesickness was gone. It was diverted into happiness. Thanks for that feeling.

In the middle of the celebration, they let me sing two songs. They all clapped their hands. You know, only few English songs here. Then, we continued eating. Laughters surround the place all through out the entire event. I can see every one was also happy.

“Blow the candles, time to blow them now,” that’s what I heard from them. Yet, one Chinese teacher programmed the sound system before blowing them. So I still have to sing again, 25 minutes by MLTRcoz they said I am already 25. Well, I got no choice. Everyone stood up as I sing the song and clapped their hands altogether. I was really touched. Then, happy birthday song followed.

Darkness covered the room that time as I lit the candles while everyone was singing. I blew the candles of the two cakes after I made a wish. Then, they clapped their hands the more, even louder. Slicing of cakes succeeded afterwards. I handed each one a slice of cake. I indeed had a fun time. I was genuinely happy, too like everyone else. Then, eating, laughters, singing and talks continued. We all had a fantastic time. Around an hour later, we parted ways. Thanks for the time guys. I somehow forgot home. Thanks a lot everyone!.


No comments: