Saturday, April 5, 2008

…sPeEcH cOnTeSt

This has added burdens to my busy week. I have to train students for the provincial elimination round. These students were the winners of the speech contest we had a couple of weeks ago here in our city. There are 31 students all in all to be trained comprising of primary, junior high and senior high students. It’s kinda tough, huh! There was even a time I trained an English teacher because there’s also a contest for them, English teachers category.

This has put much challenges in my career now. I just wish one of them will be brought to the national competition. I just hope for the best. The training happens at night as usual, meaning, I have to go home late. Well, it’s part of the road I’m taking, so I have to endure and take it as a challenge. Good luck to all of us in our struggles in life and success in everything we do. Have a good time.

No comments: