Saturday, April 5, 2008

…YoUnGeSt BrOtHeR’s BiRtHdAy

Time is in truth gold and it is fleeting. It’s been a while that we were calling our youngest brother, “baby,” but now he is already 20 years of age. Somewhat he is already shy to be called one, because in few years time, he said, he would have his own baby. We were just laughing to him. We used to play and make fun of him before, but he knows now how to deal with jokes and tricks. We badly miss those days. We even wished that he would remain as a baby forever. But it’s impossible, right?

Today is his 20th birthday, two decades of existence here on earth, and I am oceans away from him. I couldn’t hug him and greet him personally. I couldn’t understand why my tears flows down my cheeks as I write this early this morning. I just miss him so much, somehow. I have mixed emotions now. I wanted to go home and celebrate with them. This is really one of my waterloo. It makes me sick and cry once there’s a celebration in my family and I’m away. Well life is like that, we just come and go, and we should go on no matter what.

Again, let me greet you whole-heartedly and all those who celebrate their birthdays today, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I just wish you all the best in this world, best for your future, happiness, miraculous health, for he was a little sickly, success in everything, long and happy life, and all good things life has to offer, I wish them all for you ‘coz you’re so special. I hope you stay cool and good all the time, I know you’re one. And I would like to ask an apology that I can’t be there to celebrate with you and buy you some presents and cake. Sorry for that. Once again, be the best of what you are. Happy happy birthday, baby brother!!! I miss and love you…

No comments: