Saturday, April 5, 2008

…SuCh A bUsY wEeKeNdS

Universally speaking, majority of the workers has no work on weekends. So they can do whatever they wanna do on those days. Others travel, play sports, go to the beach, adventure, camping and many more. So what about you, what’s your schedule on weekends? What do you usually do?

Personally here with my work, we are completely peculiar. We are working wearily on weekends. As for me, I have eleven 45-minute classes on Saturdays and ten 45-minute classes on Sundays. Imagine that? We are wholly exhausted on those days. But on weekdays, I only have four (4) classes. Not that bad on these days. Pretty relaxing.

But anyway, as long as you are happy with what you do, everything goes smoothly. So, let’s strive to be always happy. If you’re not happy anymore, why still stay? Look for a new one. Am I right? Happy working everyone. Enjoy your jobs and take care. Have a good time.

No comments: