Thursday, April 17, 2008

…MiXeD fEeLiNgS

I barely couldn’t understand what I felt to my colleagues and adult students last night, as we celebrated my 25th birthday. Mixed emotions ruled all over the night. I was very happy with them. I wanna cry or something for like, they are real my families. I also felt like I was surrounded by my loved ones. But I still couldn’t take away the sadness for missing my family on that very day. But thanks to all of them for filling in the times where I should have spent with my family. You were there. Thanks a lot.

I don’t know how to thank you enough. Words are not sufficient to express my heartfelt gratitude to all of you. Thank you and thank you so much. You really were there during the times I badly need someone to be with, talk to and enjoy my day. To my adult students: John, Chris, Linda, Jupiter with his lovely wife and super talented daughter, you are not just my students, but also my real friends. I won’t forget those times. Thank you so much. Thanks also for your presents, I do love them. To my headmaster, to my immediate boss, Mr. Wang (whom I call dad), to my fellow teachers; Joana and Doris, and Matthew (an American guy), to our staffs; Susan and Joy, my warmest gratitude to all of you for being there. Thanks to all of you for your wonderful presents. I highly appreciate them.

It wouldn't be a such happy moment if without you guys. I would just be like an island celebrating my day if you weren’t there. I sincerely express my fondest thanks to all of you. Thank you and thank you. Have a good time and take care always.

No comments: