Thursday, April 17, 2008

…OnLiNe GrEeTiNgS


This is what I was just expecting from my family and friends back home. And they did. A lot of them did. With my friendster account, many tried their best to greet me on my special day, no matter how busy they were, they really spent time just to send their greetings to me. Highly valued guys! I do appreciate your efforts.

With my facebook account, quite a few spent their precious time just to greet me that time. Thanks to all of you people. I just couldn’t reply you all at the same time, ‘coz I am also a little busy. I am just going to tell you, I do appreciate what you did. Thanks for that.

With my yahoo account, e-mail and my messenger, super many of them greeted me. Since I wasn’t online for the entire day, I just opened this morning. A lot of offline messages from my dear family members and friends. E-mails also were sent that day, but I just read them today. To all of those who are so concern about me and truly remember my special day, it’s an honor to have you all. I am so lucky to have you, so precious and dear to me. Thanks for you comments and greetings. I just wish and pray that you are also happy everyday just like what you wished for me. Thank you so much everyone. Let’s pray for one another. Have a good time everyone!
My mobile phone also was very busy beeping. Many, too tried to greet me through my phone. Others even called me up just to express their sentiments. Very well fellas, thanks a lot. Take care always.

No comments: