Friday, April 4, 2008

…YoU aRe NoT wOrTh CrYiNg


Thinking of the days off ahead, everyone excitedly prepared to go home despite the weariness they felt from their respective stations. We joyously came out from work and bid goodbye to each other and parted ways. I could see the happiness in their eyes as they drove their scooter and bicycles and even humming songs. Evrybody was indeed happy.

As I was walking along the road to my flat (that’s what I used to do because it’s just pretty near from my workplace), I saw at a distant a huge crowd of people gathered at the other side of the road. I was hesitant to come closer for I thought somebody was stabbed and died or an accident and someone died. I was afraid to lose my appetite for dinner. Brought by my curiosity, I drew closer to the crowd. I could hear their noise somewhat blaming someone but I just couldn’t grasp their conversation because they were speaking Chinese. More and more people came closer and it created a long traffic jam.

When I peeped on the crowd to see what was really going on, I saw a bloody dog, a sheepdog, lying on the ground, hit by a private car. Without further indispositions, I went away having in mind, it’s not worth crying. There was a serious argument but I didn’t stay long because I couldn’t understand.

The case for me wasn’t solved yet, I don’t know whether it was accidental or what. All I knew was, it’s not worth quarreling or weeping. Do you think so? Would you act like somebody died for that? What do you think?

2 comments:

SUGARFREE147 said...

really? because of what had happened? in my opinion, anybody has the right to blame, get angry, disappointed etc. especially if something or someone is so important or has a significance, has an intimate value, personal attachment, or something that is related to them or close to them. everytime you loss something you treasured for a long time remains memorable...

thanks for keeping me master~~

TAX said...

master, thanks for the comment.
wow
pretty nice huh
i am touched
hahahahahha
thanks for that

thanks for being there
have a good time